[no subject]

On my US Airways Shuttle flight BOS-LGA yesterday morning we pushed back
15 minutes before the scheduled departure time and were off the ground
shortly after our quick taxi to runway 9. I've seen them close the
aircraft door a few minutes early on flights before, and I have even
seen them leaving a few minutes early before. This just seemed to be an
extreme case, and with 40 shuttle trips to LGA last year, I have never
experienced it. Does anyone know if there is any sort of FAA regulation
regarding this out there? I did a Google search, but didn't uncover
anything.