Re: SFGate: Jet With Fuselage Hole Lands in Seattle

In a message dated 12/28/2005 11:31:07 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
psa188@xxxxxxxx writes:

> A ramp worker acknowledged that he failed to report immediately striking
> the plane at the gate Monday with a baggage cart or baggage-belt machine,

I bet he's gonna get yelled at.I worry more of this kinda thing is gonna
start happening with all the min wage workers the airlines now have, When airline
jobs paid a living wage, the workers wanted to keep them and seemed a bit more
careful and concerned with the work