Re: David's request and one of mine

I agree with both of Bob's statements, especially the second one!
David R

-----Original Message-----
From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Bob
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2005 12:41
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: David's request and one of mine

For David:  I'm a Comcast customer also.  They are by far the best
ISP that I have ever had.  Fast downlloads and I've haven't had a
down time since I subscribed in May, 2004.  Their pricing is another
story.

For All:  While on the subject of requests, how about truncating your
references.  Full quotations of all pertinent posts are mind
boggling, especially if using digest mode.