Re: Federal air marshal shoots passenger on MIA jetway

Dave:

I would agree.  Terrorist don't seem to have a SOP to
them. And I'm sorry about your loss, but in your
colleages' case, his killer probably didn't come
through a security detection system somewhere, ( a
first line of defense ) nor did he have someone to
explain his circumstances on his behalf to a nearby
authority.

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass