Re: SFGate: Emirates Airlines to Buy 42 Boeing 777s

Again, you people are showing your ignorance....

Pilgrimage to Mecca is done by charters during the Hadj season it's not a
year around event.

Dubai is a good connecting point but it has a huge O+D traffic. It has a
great tourism and business economy.

Visit http://www.dubaitourism.ae/ if you want to get rid of your "the world
is USA" bias.

BAHA
Not a fan of the citizens of "most powerful nation on earth" knowing a thing
or two about the earth herself. :)