SpottersWiki: The Airport Spotting Guide

Tommy Mogren and I are pleased to announce that SpottersWiki:  The
Airport Spotting Guide is now available.  Unlike other guides, this one
uses wiki software to allow anyone to contribute to and update
information on the site.  And right now we need lots of contributions to
get things going.

http://www.spotterswiki.com/

--
David Mueller / SAN