  From: David Mueller<mailto:dsm717@xxxxxxxxx>=20
  To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20
  Sent: Friday, October 07, 2005 9:40 PM
  Subject: Re: ITA Software

  David MR wrote:
  > Also, isn't American West now called US Airways?  ITA and at least a
  > couple of the booking systems (Expedia, etc) still show America =
West.

  Remember, there's no "u" in Qantas, and no "n" in America West. ;)

  I imagine that as long as flights are still listed with the HP code,
  we'll see flights as America West.  Sooner or later I'm sure =
everything
  will switch to US, with some flights listed as Operated by America =
West,
  until the airlines are merged onto one certificate.

  David / HNL