Re: ITA Software

David MR wrote:
> Also, isn't American West now called US Airways?  ITA and at least a
> couple of the booking systems (Expedia, etc) still show America West.

Remember, there's no "u" in Qantas, and no "n" in America West. ;)

I imagine that as long as flights are still listed with the HP code,
we'll see flights as America West.  Sooner or later I'm sure everything
will switch to US, with some flights listed as Operated by America West,
until the airlines are merged onto one certificate.

David / HNL