Re: a BIG fish

I like it.

Odd, unique, suiting, unmistakable.

I also am beginning to like Air Canada's green/blue thing as well.
Photo's do it ABSOLUTELY no justice.

It's blue in some lights, green in others and is quite electric and
unmistakable.

(I hate the typeface they chose.. it's like you were missing the type
face on a Postscript output.)

http://www.airliners.net/search/photo.search?regsearch=C-
FYLG&distinct_entry=true

My opinions only.