Re: jet Blue incident

As an Air Force base with lots of top secret things going on and security
issues, it would have been better for B6 just to fly to LAS.  At LAX, jetBlue had
access to MX facilities, plenty of ground transport, elite rescue units
trained for just this circumstance, etc.  They made the best call

In a message dated 9/23/2005 8:38:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,