Re: jet Blue incident

This was information I did not have.  The newscast I saw did not say anything about the gear not being able to retract.

I still stand by my original, albiet slightly modified,posting:  IF (repeat - IF) the flight had been able proceed to JFK, I don't think it would have for some <fill in your favorite expletive) lawyer would have sued JetBlue, God, and everyone else.

David R