Fwd: Your Message to Colleen

Someone posted a comment about how Southwest was treating their
employees before/during/after Katrina.

I forwarded the kind comment, and included my own kind comment to a
friend who's husband works at WN's HQ. She forwarded it on to Colleen
Barrett.

Names/email addresses removed.

It is so rewarding to see a company that has not only has an
exemplary stated policy, but exudes the correct attitude from the top-
down. On top of that, commits the time to ensure that some errant
email receives a lengthy and detailed response!

For an airline that doesn't have first class on their planes, they
sure do operate as everyone sits in one.
Matthew

Begin forwarded message: