New B6 Service to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport

       JetBlue to Bring More Low Fares to Boston
         With New Service to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport

-- Low-fare Carrier to Launch New Daily Nonstop Flight November 3 With
          Introductory Fares Starting from $99* Each Way --

NEW YORK (August 31, 2005) ? JetBlue Airways [NASDAQ: JBLU] today
announced plans to expand its transcontinental service by offering new
daily nonstop service between Boston's Logan International Airport and
Seattle, Wash., starting November 3.  Seattle will be the low-fare
carrier?s tenth nonstop destination from Logan International Airport,
while Boston will be the airline?s second nonstop destination from
Seattle/Tacoma International Airport.

The low-fare airline will offer an introductory sale fare between
Boston and Seattle of $99* one way.  The sale fare must be purchased by
September 30, 2005 for travel between November 3 and December 14, 2005.
 Sale fare travel is not permitted during blackout dates between
November 22 and 28, 2005.  Customers should book early as seats may not
be available on all flights.  The airline?s regular one-way fares will
range from $149* to $349* each way, with JetBlue?s highest fare up to
31 percent less than current highest nonstop fares offered on the
route.

"We?re excited to bring more low fares to Boston by adding service
between Logan International Airport and Seattle," said JetBlue CEO
David Neeleman.  "Seattle will be the 10th destination JetBlue serves
from Boston, and we look forward to offering our award-winning
amenities, including extra legroom, our in-flight entertainment options
at every seat and our continued commitment to excellent service to our
customers on this new route."

"From JetBlue's start in Boston in January 2004, this new service to
Seattle will make ten nonstop routes, all offering Bostonians low fares
and award winning customer service," Massachusetts?s Governor Romney
said.  "I congratulate JetBlue on its growth thus far and look forward
to more low fares and new routes for Massachusetts."

"I'm excited about the new opportunities JetBlue is bringing to our
state," said Washington State Governor Gregoire.  "These flights will
make it easier for business people and tourists to get to our state and
for Washingtonians to reach markets on the East Coast and connections
around the world."

JetBlue's flight schedule will be:

Boston (BOS) to Seattle (SEA)     Seattle to Boston
Depart ? Arrive                   Depart - Arrive
8:45pm ? 11:59pm                  12:55am ? 9:10am (Eff. 11/4/05)

JetBlue is a low-fare, low-cost passenger airline, which provides
high-quality customer service.	JetBlue operates a fleet of 80 new
Airbus A320 aircraft and plans to add five additional A320s and eight
Embraer E190s to its fleet in 2005.  Based at New York City's John F.
Kennedy International Airport, JetBlue currently operates 316 flights a
day and serves 32 destinations in 13 states, Puerto Rico, the Dominican
Republic and The Bahamas.  JetBlue plans to start daily nonstop service
from Newark, NJ to Fort Lauderdale and Orlando on October 5, 2005, to
West Palm Beach, Tampa and Fort Myers on October 19, 2005, and to San
Juan, PR on November 17, 2005.

All JetBlue aircraft feature roomy leather seats; all equipped with an
in-seat digital entertainment system offering 36 channels of free
DIRECTV® programming ? no other airline offers more live satellite TV
options.  On flights longer than two hours, a selection of first-run
movies and bonus features from FOX InFlight is also available.**

With JetBlue, all seats are assigned, all travel is ticketless, all
fares are one-way, and an overnight stay is never required.  For more
information, schedules and fares, please visit www.jetblue.com or call
JetBlue reservations at 1-800-JETBLUE (538-2583), 1-888-538-2583 if
calling from Puerto Rico, or 1-200-9898 if calling from the Dominican
Republic.  This press release, as well as past press releases, can be
found on www.jetblue.com.

The best slide auction on the net:
http://www.auctiontransportation.com/sites/psa188/