Re: Trip Report: FWA-MSP

Thanks to Craig, Gerald, Joel, Marc, and Al for their comments.  We were
given a "Zero West Routing" after departing from 27L from ORD to MSP.  I
believe the "foxtrot" comment made was "Foxtrot Mike," however that might
relate to taxiways, as my notes aren't entirely clear (score no points for
"jotting down info quickly" :-)

I identified MSN as I quickly "drew" the runway configs on a piece of
paper and compared them to Airnav's info last night :-)

I also heard on Ch. 9 - Lufthansa flight 436 - Neat pilot chatter.

If anyone wants a list of other flights heard on Ch. 9 or a list of N
numbers seen at airports, contact me offlist and I'll provide.

Blaine Thompson
Fort Wayne, Indiana