Re: Tunisian ATR ditches off Sicily, 9 dead, many survivors

Hi

I'm the one who sent the message with the links to the photos taken during
the SAR operations... I do agrre that some people doesn't like to see
accident photos, neither do I, but my criteria was to make available photos
related with the accident respecting the privacy of all passengers
involved... I there was any photo showing clearly someone I would let it
apart! Just remember how cruel was to see the images taken during the last
December's Tsunami show cleary the face of the victims...

No about the site... I wasn't doing by no means any publicity to the site,
that's way I've entered the direct link to the photos instead of a link to
the page at the site where you could find the photos link's... But it seemed
to me a little too much to erase the credits to the site from the pictures!

I see that the majority of our fellow members understood what I've done, for
those who think I was a bit too much please accept my escuses because my
intention wasn't to expose the victims but only to show some documents of
the accident!

Best regards (from the sunny and hot Portugal)
Miguel Branco da Silva