Re: Tunisian ATR ditches off Sicily, 9 dead, many survivors

Gentlemen,
Fearing that I'll be adding fuel to this debate, I am not radically against
the posting of links that portray post-accident photographs - even when they
include images of those that unfortunately did not survive the accident.

Maybe I am inured to such images because over the last 20 years or so I have
researched through more aircraft accident investigations and their attending
photographs than I care to recall - as well as participating in a number of
such investigations. Yet,  it is a fact that bodies do tell a tale
concerning an aircraft accident and such was the case of the two linked
images that were posted. But that is an academic interest of mine that I am
absolutely sure that others on this list do not share - and for very good
reasons.

However, I think that perhaps, in the future, it would be best that any
future posting of similar links be accompanied by a clear warning since some
persons really do not want to see the sadder aspects of an aircraft accident

Regards
Jackson