Re: SFGate: Study: Paris Most Vital Air Travel Point

I don't believe this.  15 flights?  THat's BS.  At the most it should take 4 to 6 flights, as shown below.

-fly from Mount Pleasant to Santiago (or fly via RAF to Brize Norton then ground transportation to London)
-Santiago to London
-Fly from London to Port Moresby with a connection in Singapore
- Port Moresby to Wasu (or possibly Port MOresby - Lae - Wasu)

(as an alternative to the first flight, you could fly
I say that it is possible to get from anyplace in the world to any other place in the world using no more than 5 o 6 scheduled flights.

David R