Re: Air Canada's heavy purchase

AIRLINE:

With respect to pilot hiring, I'm assuming the new
equipment purchases don't require a significant line
of new hires, but upgrades from the present Airbus
fleets with present crew with recurrent or new school
training. Correct?

I wonder too, if this will leave openings in the Air
Canada ranks for new hires?

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass