Re: [Sky-1] Evidence That Airlines Were Warned of Terrorists' Suicide Hijackings Before 9-1

You may not believe this, Baha, but I agree with you.  I thought the e-mail
Bryant had forwarded was true until I got to the part that said "said Marc
S. Moller, a senior partner at Kreindler & Kreindler LLP."

It appears that the FAA does do racial profiling but only when it doesn't
matter.

David R
http://home.comcast.net/~damiross/books.html
www.sequoians.com