Re: [Sky-1] Evidence That Airlines Were Warned of Terrorists' Suicide Hijackings Before 9-1

Do they ask everyone for proof of citizenship? And what that might
be  seeing as most US Citizens don't have a passport? Who walks
around (or asks for) a birth certificate? If you say you are a US
Citizen, how are they going to disprove it?