Continental Airlines Announces New Booking Capabilities on continental.com

Continental Airlines Announces New Booking Capabilities on continental.com

Wednesday February 2, 1:35 PM EST

HOUSTON, Feb 02, 2005 /PRNewswire-FirstCall via COMTEX/ -- Continental Airlines (CAL) today announced that customers can now book cruises on its website, continental.com. The site already gives customers the ability to reserve and book flights, hotels, cars and vacation packages -- all features that have made continental.com the quickest, easiest and most convenient place to plan travel.

"Our customers told us that getting everything they need in one place, quickly and without hassle, is important to them when making business and leisure travel plans," said Mark Bergsrud, Vice President Marketing Programs and Distribution. "This is yet another way that Continental is responding to our customers and offering them a website that caters to all of their travel needs. We're proud to bring the world's top cruise lines to continental.com."

Customers booking cruises on continental.com will not only find a variety of special cruise deals and a best-price guarantee, but will also earn up to 10,000 OnePass miles, depending on the length of the cruise.

Continental is offering cruises on continental.com through a partnership with National Leisure Group (NLG), the nation's leading cruise seller.

Roger
EWROPS