Re: Pan Am III v2.0 (version 3.0)

Michael A. Burris wrote:
> This is a blessing indeed!  But unless they've changed
> owners, that being Guilford Rail, this is still
> version 3.0.  The other two, the first Pan Am and then
> the second run by Shugrue?? Didn't last very long.

This is indeed still Guilford's version of Pan Am.  However, they shut
it down a few weeks ago and have now started it up again, in what seems
to be a union-busting move.  Note the part about "Operated by
Boston-Maine Airways" which was Pan Am III's non-union commuter
affiliate.  Since this is a new version, I called it Pan Am III v2.0, as
in the second version of Pan Am III.

--
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx