Planning USA trip

Hi all

I'm planning a trip to USA from England around April time with 3 friends. A large number of airports we've
visited before but we're trying to fit in some others we haven't managed to visit before, so I'm wondering if
anyone can offer any advice re viewing and photo points. Our planned itinerary at the moment will include the
following we're not sure about because we will be landside all day:-

Milwaukee - I believe the airside views are good but is there a car park or somewhere else suitable from
landside?

Dallas Fort Worth - ditto.

Minneapolis - I've heard there's a viewing deck airside but is there one landside?

We also plan to visit IAD, ORD, MDW, CLE, DTW, CVG, ATL, DEN, PIT or CLT - most of these we know about but we
know that viewing at Pittsburgh isn't too easy so we may go via Charlotte instead. Can you tell me how the
number of movements compares and what the viewing is like at Charlotte please?

Regards
Keith Harris