Re: Airfrare.com

Nope, that was one of the points of Orbitz' price transparency among the then-owning carriers -- the six carriers could not make a lower fare available for resale anywhere.  The idea being that Orbitz was the first and very last place to find the best price.

David Mueller <dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:Travel Pages wrote:
> NW is a member still of Orbitz and puts every single published fare
> on Orbitz and does not publish lower fares elsewhere.
>
> I'd not trust a price variance on NW between Orbitz and this site
> until the transaction was completed.

Couldn't this site have bulk fare agreements with NW that would not have
to be matched on Orbitz?

--
David Mueller / MRY
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx