Tires

AIRLINE:

Hello all.  Anyone have any experiences with blown
inflatable tires used on airport ground service
equipment?  When I worked for AWA, we had a few FOD
end up in the baggage cart tires that quickly deflated
them ann made them in-op.

What solutions did your airline employ?  Anyone ever
see hard-plastic wheels on baggage carts or other
forms of wheels that stand up well in the apron area?

I'm writing a piece on the wheels used on airport
ground service equipment for an industrial magazine.
If you wish to write me off-line, please feel free to
do so.

Thanks,

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass