Re: All you photogs out there, you are flogging terrorists! :)

I have Ragman's "Airline photography is not a crime"
shirt. Would that count?

By the way, you may want to think about what's going
on on that page, the corporate firewall blocked it
because there is some kind of streaming going on.

BAHA
Fan of flying

=====