Re: AA's LAX.. oh my!

Matthew Montano wrote:
> AA's Boarding Pass: Same size,  texture and colour as the receipt you
> would get from an ATM or Burger King. Really easy to loose in a wallet.
> Unless you have your AAdvantage # applied, it prints a blank for the
> Freq. Flier #. Usability testing was obviously not done.
>=20
> (AA's REGULAR boarding passes are hard to loose, feel like a boarding
> pass and print my Alaskan Mileage Plus #)

These flimsy new boarding passes seem to be the norm for kiosks.  I've seen=
 them from Delta and Hawaiian too.  United is the only one I've seen that u=
ses regular ticket stock in their kiosks.  Alaska and Horizon, on the other=
 hand, seem to be using the thinner paper for everything, even when you che=
ck in with an agent.

I prefer the older style boarding passes as well, but I'm getting used to t=
he new ones.  At least AA upgraded the software in their kiosks, it used to=
 print only your last name and first initial, now it prints the whole name.

--=20
David Mueller / DAB
dmueller7@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.quanterium.com