Re: AA's LAX.. oh my!

In a message dated 12/15/2004 7:02:24 AM Central Standard Time,
mmontano@xxxxxxxxx writes:
I've done a few connections through LAX, but this was my first real O&D
via AA's Terminal 7.
AA does not fly out of Terminal 7, they fly out of Terminal 4.  It is the
most recently renovated terminal at LAX.  Actually, I remember when they were
doing the work on the place.  It seemed to take forever.  I used to go in there
all the time to pick up my mom's best friend from BOS(3 times a year and an
elite in AAdvantage), or take my uncle and aunt to their bi-yearly trip to
France, and they were constantly working on it.  I have not flown AA since 9/11 and
they don't let you go into the gate area now, but I have looked inside and the
place looks beautiful

Given that my FF program is MileagePlus, I wish Terminal 7 was half that nice