small trip report Lax-SMF

Today I took Southwest Flight 1658 from Lax to Sacramento
its a bit confusing to a new traveler as where to check your luggage
then have it inspected by TSA and then you have to find the security
line (which today was already out the door to Terminal 1 was out the door, then you show your pass and Id then go up the esclator to clear
personal security section, I had my digital camera -I had tried to ask
for a hand inspected, they said digital camera have to go though the
machine
then our flight orinatate was suppose to leave lax at 12:30PM
it was late coming from San Jose so we didn't start boarding till
about 1:00PM and we finally pushed back I would say about 1:30PM
the flight was a nice -a lot of interesting cloud covers
we arrived SMF about 15 mintunes late
and got my luggage and call for my hotel shuttle
sorry I didn't get any N numbers although the plane was a 737-300
and it was one of the painted one (in blue)
oh yea the flight was a full flight and they thought they might
have go to denied boarding and ask for volunteers -their offer
was a free flight and $100.00   -I believe they did get some volunteers
but as it turns out they didn't need the volunteers anyway
(no I didn't volunteer -although had it gone to $200. then I would
have.)
PART 2 will be on my return (I did get some great photos of
other aircraft in the holding patten before we took off)