Re: [Sky-1] Airline tailspin puts pilot in a spot

This is pathetic.. $16,000 BEFORE taxes.. McD's pays better.. Yeah , by the
way, 10,000 pilots will retire in 3 years, come and pay me $50,000 for your
training and you will have a guaranteed interview with my airline..

Pilots working part time on a second job to make a living? Nobody talks
about that in FLYING magazine ads. :-)

BAHA

Fan of Evan Perez writing the real life of pilots..

  _____