Boston Airliner Show (Oct 30)

AIRLINE:

I have just returned from the airliner show in Boston.
 (Held at the Embassy Suites Hotel at the neighborhood
side - East Boston)

This was my first meeting of this kind.  It was a
pleasure to meet Joe Pries and Michelle of JustPlanes
video. (Also, thanks to Mrs. JustPlanes for the free
airliner model.) And also great to meet Geoff Cook
from Boston Logan Airport - Yahoo ! list.

Lot's of airplane post cards, magazines, videos, and
models, models, models galore!  In addition, excellent
quality a/c images taken here in BOS and around the
world.  Truly spectacular!

I'm told a big convention is coming up in Minnesota in
2005, which is reported to be ten times the size and
include attendees from several countries.  I'm glad
too, that I got some business cards from the vendors
displaying their wares.

Well done to all involved in this great event!

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass