FW: Transforming Delta

I got this today from DL as a Sky Miles member.  Not a good sign when your
doing preemptive chapter 11 pr...

***America's Volunteer Firefighters, the best bargain in municipal
government***

  _____

 Delta <http://www.delta.com/images/emailprograms/delta_hertiage_187x42.gif>

Dear Mr. Stokes,

We at Delta Air Lines understand there is more choice in air travel than
ever before, and we are working hard to be your preferred airline. You may
have read in the news about our transformation plan and the work we are
doing to become an even stronger competitor for your business. Delta is
committed to meeting your travel needs now and in the future.

Our goal is to create a new airline for a new era-one that is comfortable,
affordable, simple, stylish, and inviting to our customers. In the weeks
ahead, our focus will be on continuing to implement the vision of a newly
structured, customer-focused airline, with a cost structure that allows us
to compete aggressively wherever we fly.

While we strive to make your overall Delta experience more enjoyable and
convenient, we recognize that we have several hurdles to overcome to avoid
court supervised restructuring. We continue to work to avoid this outcome.
However, even if it were to happen, we will continue to provide you with
safe, secure, and reliable service both in the air and on the ground. For
example:

.  <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/spacer.gif>

Tickets will be honored, and refunds and exchanges will be made as usual.

  <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/spacer.gif>

.  <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/spacer.gif>

The miles in your SkyMilesR account will not be affected, and you will
continue to have the opportunity to earn and redeem miles with Delta and our
partners just as you've always done.

  <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/spacer.gif>

.  <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/spacer.gif>

Amenities like Delta's Crown Room ClubR will continue to be available in
select cities we serve.

  <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/spacer.gif>

.  <http://images.delta.com/images/emailprograms/spacer.gif>

You'll still earn one mile for every eligible dollar spent and Always Double
MilesR on qualifying purchases made with the Delta SkyMiles Credit Card from
American ExpressR.

Please visit delta.com/transform
<http://e.delta.com/ct/click?q=31-V_YRIjMyk0vdCVnoL~ND70AN~D9R>  for the
latest Delta news, more information about the improvements referenced above,
and our plans to create a better travel experience. We welcome your feedback
and suggestions via e-mail at transform.delta@xxxxxxxxx
<http://e.delta.com/ct/click?q=46-19zwInpOGNGRQ9611ujnvN5DJklR> .

On behalf of all Delta employees worldwide, thank you for your continued
loyalty and support.

Sincerely,

 Paul Matsen
<http://www.delta.com/images/emailprograms/matsen_sig_186x66.gif>