Re: Jet Veers Off Runway in Taiwan

I don't know if it's photoshop or what but if you told me he is 85 years old I wouldn't argue.  Has he aged that much since I last saw him just a few months ago??

JP

Bryant Petitt <skyshirts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
BTW,

As you know, Hough is somewhat insecure with his job
now, Here is a pic of him after trying out as a
Waffle House trainee (I sent out to various folks). I
took a pic of him at EWR show and I have been trying
to learn the basics of Photoshop and this is what I
did!

Bryant

BTW, Haven't had any comments from him, perhaps he was
flattered wearing a Tux!