Re: Jet Veers Off Runway in Taiwan

Hey Bryant,
Busy is putting it mildly, but yes indeed ;)
Looking forward to BOS next week very much.  Planning on a lot of Sam Adams so not sure what condition i'll be in when I see you   hahaha

Lets hope this 3rd crash is it for a long long while

JP

Bryant Petitt <skyshirts@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
....At least this one was no fatalities...

BTW, Joe, know you are busy, but good to see you
re-surface on the list....See Ya in BOS where me, you,
and Jose Prize can all have a big laugh about
Charles's fantasy's!

See you and other listmembers there!

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA
Fan of Charles getting a Cheap Ticket and coming up to
meet us!