Re: [Sky-1] 747F crash Halifax - Star Report

And here I waas believing people saying that all union workers are are people
who don't care how well they do their job because they have a decent
paycheck, retirement and can file a grievence (all this in sarcasm).  At some point
people need to realize that not paying workers and making them feel insecure in
their jobs, or worse yet, dropping them all together for people with no
experience and no drive is going to affect airline safety.

In a message dated 10/15/2004 12:43:38 PM Central Standard Time,