Re: [Sky-1] 747F crash Halifax - Star Report

I take it your are/were a load master?   I can remember being a apprentice
loadmaster in training on the old C-124s out of Donaldson ABF in S.C., what
ever the shipment was, the tie downs and all the webbing was so tight an nat
could have never gotten through!   I am sure the same thing is true on the
C-5s to Iraq and etc.  Are any proceedures different between civil and
military aircraft in regards to cargos?  do we have any present and former
loadmasters on board this net?    Bob

BOB FLETCHER
US ARMY CORPS OF ENGINEERS
MILITARY DESIGN SECTION