Re: Southwest Doomed at DFW?

Not to mention SWA is the true "low cost producer", and has a great
balance sheet.

The DMN was just reporting Mike Boyd's comments (it was his
conference).  Don't shoot the reporter/messenger.

- Bob Mann

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.   >>  Airline Industry Analysis
Port Washington, NY  11050  >>  tel 516-944-0900, fax -7280

This e-mail is for the designated recipient only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received it
in error, please notify the above sender immediately then delete
the original e-mail.  Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.