From: The Airline List [mailto:AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Michael A. Burris
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 6:37 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Old Airport Question / Weymouth Naval Airstation

AIRLINE:

Does anyone here live near the former Weymouth Naval
Airstation in Weymouth, Massachusetts?
It's been dormant for some time, and has been the
subject of plans for shopping malls and industrial
complexes.

What's happening with it now?  I've always believed
that it would have made a great commuter airport.

Thanks,

Mike Burris
Cambridge, Mass