Re: [Sky-1] RDU

as a correction, AA had a hub at RDU. CO's Continental Lite was at GSO.

kr

-----Original Message-----
From: Bryant Petitt <skyshirts@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Oct 10, 2004 11:23 AM
To: Skyone@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Sky-1] RDU

...My only exciting moment at RDU  when CO had a hub
there...

I was enroute ATL-RDU-MIA, waiting at the gate when
Cher was escorted thru to the flight. Nobody much
noticed her, and when I boarded I noticed her in 4D
with matronly-looking reading glasses on. I don't
think too many people recognized her, and when we got
off in MIA she almost tripped over my baggage cart
walking down the concourse to bag claim....

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA

--- "Jason E. Seiple" <jasonseiple@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> There isn't much of anything to do at RDU
> airport..... The terminal where
> everybody but AA parks is quite long... could
> probably get some miles in
> walking from one end by Southwest down to the other
> end where Continental
> parks. There are a few concessions, and from what I
> recall only really one
> place to sit down and eat. There's an observation
> park for airplane watching
> along the road into the terminals. There's nothing
> really outside of
> security. Basically just an airport where you sit
> and watch CNN Airport and
> stare out the window unless you have an airline club
> membership.
>

> Jason

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/DmVolB/TM