From: Alireza Alivandivafa [mailto:DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 7:45 PM
To: AIRLINE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: re Mojave airport

Ask Gina Yeager how great he is.  They were not happy with eachother.

In a message dated 10/4/2004 2:08:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
Robert.Fletcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
That story was one of the greatest ones I have ever see !  What Dick R. did
with NO gov help is just super>  I'd bet there is much more testing to be
done.  63 miles is a high aim and my hat is off to his team for what they
are doing.  I  wondered after watching this, will the gov try to get in on
this for the research?   I think there are plans to run this show again at a
different dated this month.  All SHOULD look for it.  Thanks God, He is a US
citizen, a great man !