Re: re Mojave airport

From: "Alireza Alivandivafa" <DEmocrat2n@xxxxxxx>

Sent: Monday, October 04, 2004 10:44 PM

> Ask Gina Yeager how great he is.  They were not happy with eachother.

She was willing to fly with him for ten days!  Some people think no other
pair could have done it.

> In a message dated 10/4/2004 2:08:36 PM Central Daylight Time,
> Robert.Fletcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
> That story was one of the greatest ones I have ever see !  What Dick R.
> did
> with NO gov help is just super
<snip>

Burt Rutan designed both SpaceShipOne and Voyager.   Dick R. piloted Voyager
(with Gina Yeager) but had, as far as I know, no part in SpaceShipOne.

Both aircraft are magnificent achievements.   What was wrong with the Beech
Starship?  I keep meaning to look it up, but haven't got around to it.

Burt claims no one has even been killed in one of his planes.

Gerry
http://www.pbase.com/gfoley9999/
http://foley.ultinet.net/~gerry/aerial/aerial.html
http://home.columbus.rr.com/gfoley