Re: Stupidity of airline "security" and two incidences

>AA- Second, he has donated to charities in the middle east that supply
medical
>AA- care, etc. and people who don't like peace activists have =
translated
that to
>AA- Hamas
>AA-

and Americans never supported or funded the IRA. They just gave to
NORAID which gave the money to the IRA

Some years ago I used to work just down the road from the school
this guy founded. My work on quite a few occasions meant we meet, I
have absolutely no doubt at all having discussed Islamic teachings
with him that the actions the TSA took were correct and this time
they got it right.

--

Dave Hedges
LHR