Re: [Sky-1] SFGate: Airlines losing their appetite for meals/Some passengers ...

Speaking as a diabetic, diagnosed 1996 and on modest oral medication, I
never set foot on an airplane unless I have (1) extra supply of all my
meds, (2) various food items including low-carb snack food, high-carb
snack food, and emergency sugary stuff, and (3) at least 1 liter of
water, usually 2.  Even for a short flight.  Airlines are unreliable
about food service, and you never know if you're going to be stuck on
the tarmac for a few hours due to flow control, gate shortage, or a
security flap, or possibly otherwise delayed or diverted.

I can't imagine that anyone for whom food timing is a serious health
issue would consider doing otherwise.

--
Michael C. Berch
mcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx