Re: Stupidity of airline "security" and two incidences

Baha

It seems that TSA is not getting their act together. Yusuf Islam is on
their watch list, so why wasn't his name red-flagged when he checked in in
London? It wasn't like he checked in under a false name or something.

Now that they off-loaded him in Bangor, anyone know how he's flying back to
London? I don't think Bangor has flights to London.

Russell Ng
SIN