From: damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:damiross3@xxxxxxxxxxx]=20
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2004 12:38 PM
To: The Airline List; Clay Wardlow
Subject: Re: F9 & AA Merger Rumor

=20

What would be the purpose of such a merger? F9 is Frontier, right?  They
are moving to fleet of aircraft that is unlike American's.  Yes, AA has
Airbus aircraft but they are old airplanes. =20

About the only thing I can see that would benefit AA would be a Denver
hub. However, that would also add another hub for AA and I think the
last thing AA needs is another hub. =20

David R=20

the person who gets his messages moderated by a moderator who never
moderates

        -------------- Original message --------------=20
=09