Re US Air

Hate to see any airline fold up,  still cant believe we lost PanAm and TWA
etc etc but I never had any love for US Air........they could hardly make it
from PIT to DAY or CMH or other 30 min flights on those BAC-111.  As an interline
partner they were miserable S.O.B.'s  (didnt work well with other airlines)
In both my years in Cleveland and my 20 years in Boston I had contact with
them both business and pleasure and would rate them the bottom of the barrel in
every respect. I saw the comment recenly in the news that they should have seen
much of these problems comming for the last 10 years but management did
nothing.  And yes their labor costs are high but thats only a small part of the
overall mismanagement.