Re: no traffic rights/airline staff right (was fifth freedom rights)

...This is kinda off the topic, but one time as a gate
agent for DL, I helped dispatch a Ferry flight that
had DL non-revs on it (no revenue PAX). No Flight
Attendants, but someone had to come on before the
flight was dispatched, and as I remember they all had
to say that they were aware of the Emergency
Procedures, etc.

I don't know if this followed the rules or not, but
the plane sure was dispatched without F/A's.

Interesting, and that was the only instance I was
involved in that particular scenario.....

Bryant Petitt
Cumming, GA