Re: heres an interesting questions -El Flights from YYZ to Lax -were do th ose pax clear US customs

On Mon, 6 Sep 2004 20:04:59 +0100 "Antoin Daltun" <adaltun@xxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> When Aeroflot operated Moscow-US via Shannon, they were not allowed
> use the
> US INS pre-clearance facility at Shannon but had to go through the
> full
> procedures on arrival in the US.
>
> Canadian pre-clearance includes customs and INS.  Dublin and Shannon
> are INS
> only.
>
> Antoin Daltun
yes normally that would be true but remember that their flights origanted
in Tel Aviv
and those passengers will have to Clear US customs at Lax- so I'm belive
the YYZ- lax
segment sicne we know they do have traffic rights) would be an expection