Re: El Al Question: PAX Clearing US Customs

That sounds OK Michael, but you can buy a ticket in
Toronto from EL AL and fly down to LAX on their regular
flight and return.

A couple of friends of mine flew to the Airliners International
convention in LA this year via EL AL.

They went through US Customs in LA, and on their
return through Canadian customs in Toronto.

Based on that, I would say that if you get off in Toronto. you
clear Canadian customs only. If you are travelling through to
LA, then you clear in LA.

Keith Stibbe
YYZ