Re: AA take over UA?

BAHA,

See here we have it... the p*%sing contest.

More Legroom may not be on their A300s or 757, but where is it on ANY of
the UA fleet??? Oh wait... I think you have to pay extra to get it...
hummmm...

You'd fly LH over BA, well I'd fly BA over LA... so what?

AA is replacing their MD-80s with 737-800s. Personally I like the MD-80
better. Much quieter, esp in 1st.

The AAdvantage Plan has also been rated as the best... it all depends on
who writes what, for whom and what they want.

This "ABC airline is better than XYZ airline" stuff is pretty
subjective.

Well untied.com may not be employees (I've seen no proof either way),
but where's the anti-AA site?

One reason I won't fly UA is because they don't have non-stops to where
I go often; except for DEN, but I have F9 and AS for that.

Clay-SEA
Fan of AA's SEA-JFK and SEA-LHR non-stops.